Monday, January 26, 2009

10 Randoms (a Day Late)

For those of you that don't follow Kim's Blog (we're kind of blogging buddies) we have a new assignment that started with Facebook.... The original assignment was to state 25 random facts about yourself. Well, we did it and it was pretty fun. It's amazing to see what weird things you might have in common with someone. So we're doing to start doing it weekly. 10 Random things, every Sunday.
Now I know that it's Monday, so already I am behind. But I am going to plead "Baby Insanity" as my defense. Yesterday was possibly one of the worst days of my life. Miles is teething. And that's all I feel like saying about it.
So here's the list. This week, I follow in Kim's blog-steps...
10 Things I could not Scrapbook Without
1. My Cricut. There. I said it. Now it's out of the way.
2. Different colored Zig Writers.
3. Good lighting. Hate hate hate scrapbooking in bad lighting.
4. My Creative Memories Circle Cutting system.
5. Brian. Who allows me (sometimes forces me) to make time for what I love.
6. C-thru clear centering ruler.
7. Basic Grey. Still my favourite after all this time.
8. Nibs. aka. engery.
9. Stapler. I use colored staples a lot.
10. Kim. Who keeps me motivated & inspired. Tara. Michelle & Arlee. Jesse. My staff. JoAnn (although she seems to be MIA lately....) and other scrapbookers that I can always count on for a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh and who could forget some crave!!!! Cheers Jesse