Friday, January 23, 2009

Layout 039,040,041 & 042

The One's That Got Away...
I don't post every LO that I do. That would be too much. But there are a few from just before Christmas that I did, and I meant to post them....and well, life happened. So here they are...
(Double-click any layout to enlarge)

Tropical Breakfast by Haley Ross
I had the die-cut ki memories paper for long. I just didn't know what to do with it. But isn't it pretty? I just love it. And the words were perfect. (In case you're wondering, my husband Brian rarely takes pictures of me. So I was giving him a hard time about it. So, in true man fashion, he takes four at once, and said "There. Are you happy now?" Oh, thrilled. Not really what I meant, but better than nothing. At least we'll know I was there....)
Old Stock? Absolutely all of it!
Materials: Patterned Paper: Pink Squirrel, K&Co.; Die Cut Paper: ki memories; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Stickers & Tropical Leaves: making memories; Pen: Ek Success Zig Writer; Pop Dots: 3L.

Enjoy The Ride by Haley Ross

A page only about Brian is rare. I am happy to have done this one.
Old Stock? The Cardstock, Brads & Stickers. There isn't much else to this page.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey & Pink Paisley; Stickers: K&Co,; Brads: making memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Cricut Font: Base Camp


Cute as a Button by Haley Ross
God it's nice to have a baby to scrapbook. I just love him. And this blanket was my inspiration for the page. I seriously love it. And I seriously love this kid.
Old Stock? The Brads, Floss & Cardstock.
Materials: Cardstock: Worldwin; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Buttons: American Crafts; Button & Bronze Brads: making memories; Chipboard Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey; Pen; EK Success Zig Writer; Other: Embroidery Floss



Jolly Jumper by Haley Ross

I was mad when I finished the LO because you can hardly see the word "Jolly" that I wrote in. It bugs me. Oh well, it's done. Not to mention there is a spelling mistake in my journaling. Some pages just end up that way....
Old Stock? The Chipboard. Errr.... that's it.
Materials: Patterned Paper & Die-Cut: Fancy Pants; Chipboard: Crate Paper; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Other: Thread & Pop Dots















No comments: