Monday, January 26, 2009

Layout 45

Discover Friendships by Haley Ross
(double-click to enlarge)
I am loving to scrapbook little Hannah. I love it. Finally a chance to use some of this cute girly stuff. Stuff that I bought thinking I would do pages of myslelf and just never did. This page is a little flat for me, but I like the paper and wanted to be able to use it all (double-sided!).
Old Stock? All of it. Every little bit. Woo hoo!
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: ki Memories; Embellishments & Ribbon: ki Memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Pop Dots: 3L; Computer Font: Odd Ball by Creating Keepsakes; Cricut Font: All Mixed Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute. I love the way you did the title and I love the font for your journalling. The colors are great too.

Lee-Anne Thornton