Friday, January 23, 2009

Layout 044

(Double-click to enlarge)
Plan B by Haley Ross
When I first took these pictures, I was so sad because the babies were both being a little fussy. I just couldn't seem to get any good shots. But as I looked at the pictures again, I thought they were cute... they tell a little story. Maybe even a little baby flirting. (One cries, then the other.)Jeff Hilderman was my best friend growing up. Our mom's use to joke that we would be married. But as the layout tells, Jeff fell in love with Tasha, and I with Brian. So fate would have it that our mom's (Diane & Chere) would have a second chance at being related. Hannah & Miles were born just weeks apart. It's a little joke between us all that they will be married someday.... or is it? (No pressure kids, no pressure.)
Old Stuff? I've had those alphabet stickers for years. Buttons, crave cupcake ribbon & even the patterned paper is a couple months old... pretty impressive huh?
Materials: Patterned Paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle & My Minds Eye; Die-Cuts: My Minds Eye; Buttons: American Crafts & Autumn Leaves; Alphabet Stickers: making memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Ribbon: from Crave Cupcakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley- What an adorable set of photos!!! It's cute how they take turns checking each other out...and take turns crying! Very sweet! Your little guy is very cute, congrats! Good to discover your blog.
Nola

lisa slocombe said...

i love that you used the ribbon from crave cupcakes. i've used mine for my girls' pigtails.