Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well,

I'm baaa-aack!
Today was the second day that I've spent in the store in the last month. I know that some of you noticed that I was not around a lot over the holidays. 3 reasons.
I wanted to make Miles' first Christmas the best possible. (It was)
I had a bitchin' flu. The kind that really lasts.
And finally, a dear friend, Pamela Hilderman passed away.
But I am back! And it feels good. It was nice to see some familiar faces in the store today, but best of all... I'm scrapbooking. I never really stopped, I've been going at it pretty steady, soI have lots to post. I guess I just fell off the "Blogging Wagon". But I am back! And promising (Promising!) lots of layouts to come.... lots of new products... and lots of pictures of my babe (deal with it!)

No comments: