Thursday, January 22, 2009

Layout 037.

My Baby Love - By Haley Ross

Does anyone else feel nervous when they are scrapbooking pictures that they love? For some reason 7 months ago, Miles came, and I became a nervous scrapbooker. What's that about? But I refuse to do his baby-baby pictures, just in case the layouts suck.
In case any of you were wondering (I know Kim was) my 2008 Scrapbook Goal will continue into 2009. I am happy with my simple style. I think the only place I need to improve is diving into my stash and using up my old "stuff" (so I can justify buying new "stuff".) I'm by no means a frugal scrapbooker & I dont want to be. But I would like my husband to be able to feel good about the room full of stuff in our house (my scrapbook room!). You know, see some actual results.
Old Stock? Photo Corners, Grommet, Alphabet Stickers, Flower & Floss.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny; Photo Corners: 3L; Shimmer Alphabet Stickers: making memories; Stitching: Karen Foster Scrappers Floss; Black Flower: Doodlebug Designs; Flower Grommet: making memories; Opposites Attract Cricut Font; Other: Thread.

3 comments:

Jemma said...

great LO love the stitched flower looks really cool!

Martha said...

I am a nervous scrapbooker too. But thankfully digital copies of all my photos gives me some ease. I don't think your layout are simple at all. I think they are beautiful and absolutely perfect.

Haley Marie Ross said...

Thanks Ladies