Saturday, April 10, 2010

Layout #147

Trick Or Treat by Haley Ross
I love this layout. I think I just love all things Halloween. I love Halloween. Love it. And because I love it, it's easy for me to want to use up all of these great products. I love these Grand Adhesions (3D stickers) from K&Co. So cute! I'd have a hard time using them normally, but I just loved them so much (that cat on the coffin is adorable). The transparency is lifting a bit but it will flatten out in the protector. I love it. Love it! Even though I used a LOT of product.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: K&Co; Glow in the dark Brads: Karen Foster; Themed Stickers: K&Co.; Journaling Spot: Jillibean Soup; Swirl Transfers: Scrapworks; Gel Pen: Sakura; Pen: Zig Writer by EK Success; Flip Flaps: Close To My Heart.

2 comments:

Wendy K. said...

I love these pages! The layout is so "not square"? Just really different and I think it looks great!
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Neat idea putting the brads in the flourishes!