Saturday, April 10, 2010

Layout #150

Go Fish by Haley Ross
Layout 150! I've done it! I've met my 2009 layout goal!
Oh wait... It's 2010. Dang.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Making Memories; Flip Flaps: Close To My Heart; Stickers: Making Memories; Brads: Karen Foster; Acrylic Letters: ki memories; Other: Pop Dots.
This paper is adorable huh? And it's a couple years old. I love how making memories always has such good Halloween stuff. And a huge assortment of embellishments to chose from.
Well, my husband is busy in the kitchen making Chorizo Sausage and Sweet Potato Soup... so I thought I'd spend a part of the afternoon uploading all of these layouts. And for the most part (3 exceptions) these layouts were completed in 2009. So here they are.
Now to complete & post another 1o0 layouts bringing the total to 250 (I've lessened the challenge by 50 layouts... after all, I have another kid to contend with this year...) . Who thinks I can do it? (I didn't raise my hand). It's gonna be tough but I think I can manage. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I think you can do it! You might need a weekend away or two to do it :) I'm in!

Tasha said...

Ok, I am so thinking of a cute halloween costume idea for your babes this year, I will msg you!