Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Layout #155


A Place To Grow by Haley Ross
(made in a class with Susan Tutt at Scrapbookers Bliss).

I'd like to apologize to Susan for butchering her beautiful layout. I took her class at Scrapbookers Bliss a couple weeks ago & made the middle part of this layout. But, because I am anal, I had to turn it into a double-page layout. (It looked much better in my head). I love the tree. What a cute idea! That Susan is too talented! (She is one of my favourite local scrapbookers). Check out her classes at Scrapbookers Bliss in Calgary. You won't be sorry (and you might see me there!).

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Haley I love how you changed this layout and made it your own. Such a sweet page!!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

So cute and that new BG(?) line goes great with the room color! I did a similar tree idea on one of my layouts if you want to see :)

http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/63076.aspx

scraphappy said...

Oh my goodness this page is amazing Haley!! I was feeling the need for some inspiration so I decided to hit your blog...and look at this! Wow amazing.

Lee-Anne said...

Very cute!