Saturday, April 10, 2010

Layout #152


Smile by Haley Ross
I bought this pack of stickers a couple years ago. There was paper to match but I didn't love it.. so I only got the stickers. And they have been sitting around since then.. almost impossible to match with anything. Until now. I am so happy I finally got to use them. They are so cute. This is one of those layouts that I started (with all the brads) and wished I hadn't. It was so time consuming. But I am happy with the final result.
Materials: Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Scenic Route & Scrapbooking With Attitude; Stickers: Daisy D's; Brads: Making Memories; Grommets: K&Co.; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer

2 comments:

Wendy K. said...

I love that brad border!
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I really like all the sayings ... they fit perfectly!