Thursday, November 3, 2011

Layout #262

Lake Lovers by Haley Ross
This layout is so different for me. Yes, it's still linear... aren't they all? But for me it's different. I really couldn't decide if the waves coming from the centre worked. But I got the ok from a friend and went with it...so happy I did. In fact, I am so happy to have turned out a page I like, it's so inspiring.
I take mostly portrait pictures & fill my frame each time, it makes for some difficult scrapbooking. I try to remember not to, but it seems I always end up flipping through my pictures noticing I've done it again...dang.
Materials: Paper & Stcikers: Echo Park; Brads: Doodlebug designs; Alphabet Stickers: Thickers by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

We should be each others second shooter at events. You do portrait and I do landscape. We'd make sure every angle is covered :)