Beachy by Haley Ross
I am happy for several reasons. Here they are:
1. I have gotten back into a scrapbooking groove. I did about 10 layouts in October. Awesome.
2. I love spending time with my scrapbooking friends. One provides friends for Miles & some daytime relief, another is up for good conversation & even some apple bread (mmmm) and then I have the girls who made a mini getaway possible. <3
3. I discovered this wired ribbon at The Scrap Yard. Love it.
4. I was able to use these super old Heidi Swapp letters. Super old.
4. This Basic Grey paper makes me happy.
5. I love any & all pictures of baby girls in bikinis. Who can resist hose little bellies?
6. My husband captured a great memory I have from this trip to BC.
7. I love Kraft paper. What a great way to start any layout.
Seven is several, right???