Friday, November 13, 2009

Layout 085


Family Matters by Haley Ross
(click to enlarge)
I am in love with Jenni Bowlin. Sometimes a line comes out & you feel as though you could use it on everything. I feel this way about Jenni Bowlin. It's like she's making her stuff with em in mind. There is always a little something so that you can include journaling (journaling spots, memo note pads, lined paper) which I love. And I love using Red, White & Blue in a non-American way (it's harder than you think). I love this picture of Brian & Miles. My boys. I love 'em. I also love love love the chipboard buttons (I popped mine up for some dimension) and I can honestly say that the School themed alphabet stickers are one of my new favorite things. I've used them at least, at least, half a dozen times already.
Materials: Cardstock: Coredinations; Patterned Paper: Jenni Bowlin: Chipboard buttons, Journaling Spot & Alphabet Stickers: Jenni Bowlin; Chipboard Letters: Lil' Davis; Ribbon: May Arts; Pen: Zig Writer by EK Success.

No comments: