Saturday, September 4, 2010

Layout #192

fresh by Haley Ross
(with some help from my friends...)
Thanks guys! This is seriously the best way to scrapbook. So, from now on, I'm going to slap together a page & let ya'll finish it. I'm kidding. But it's nice to know there's so much help out there! I was actually super pumped to use these little glass drops I bought in Montana when I went for CKU... yeah, that was 4 years ago. I remember buying those & thinking 'These are fabulous, I bet I'll kick myself for not buying more.' Then they went into my stash & I forgot about them. So, I am glad I didn't stock up, but I was also glad to discover them!
Materials: Patterned Paper & Die-Cuts: Crate Paper; Ribbon: Colorbok; Glass Drops: Robins Nest; Stickers: EK Sucess; Quote Transparency: Daisy D's; Alphabet Stickers: Thickers by American Crafts; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pop Dots: 3L.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love how your layout turned out!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Wow this turned out even better (I still like the original one too). I bought those glass beads too and I went through a phase when they were on every layout but I haven't used them in a really long time. Might have to break them out again :)

the scrap diva said...

That turned out awesome Haley! I love it!

kaly said...

Wow! That little extra bit goes so far, and it looks great. I did a "fresh" page for Otto too. Um.. I don't think it looks as nice as yours.