Thursday, September 16, 2010

Layout #194


Sit by Haley Ross
I used some ooooold product on this layout. The leather frame , fabric tabs & stickers are super old, like older than 5 years.Yay.. And I have a bone to pick with American Crafts: WHY don't your vinyl alphabet stickers stay stuck? So annoying, I put them on & they fall off. I even glue-dotted them onto the page & they started to lift. Brutal.
Also, does anyone else think it's weird that I tilted the last picture (far right) so much? I think I have to go back & change that. Funny how I didn't notice until just now. It looks lop-sided.
I miss scrapbooking. Its been slow lately. Molly doesn't just lay around & sleep anymore, she's a little more demanding, so naturally my scrapbooking has suffered. I scrapped with Michelle for a bit this morning & it was nice, but chaotic with 3 boys & Molly.
I am super excited for the cropping I have coming. I always fill my Autumn full of crops. I have a day-long crop at the Lakeview Inn this month, a retreat to Coleman next month, a retreat in Pincher Creek in November & a crop day in November & December... lucky me. That's one weekend of every month. You may think I feel guilty from being away from my kids that much.... you're wrong. I miss them, but there is NO guilt. I need ME time... besides, hockey season is upon us...
Materials: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Stickers, Brad & Ribbon: Making Memories; Fabric Tabs: Scrapworks; Frame: EK Success; Alphabet Stickers: Thickers by American Crafts; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics.

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

hallelulah OUR winter sport is about to commence!!!!!!!!! (scrappin that is ... not hockey!)