Sunday, September 26, 2010

Layout #199


Traveling Man by Haley Ross
I love this paper line so much. It's not new, I've had it around for a while. It's adorable. I was pretty pumped to use some applique on the right-hand side for dots, they kind of reminded me of clouds, which was fitting. Also, how freakin' adorable is my little guys Lightening McQueen suitcase? He loved pulling it around the airport. So fun. It was a last minute Christmas gift I got at The Disney Store (love!) last year... and we've gotten SO much use out of it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a cute pully for Molly.
Materials: Patterned Paper: TPC; Chipboard: Scenic Route; Ghost Shapes: Heidi Swapp; Letters: October Afternoon & Thickers by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

This one is too cute and the title is awesome. Miles' words though should be on the layout ... that is too priceless not to put on there :)