Sunday, September 26, 2010

Layout #201


Irresistable Girl by Haley Ross
I've been doing these blogs posts while cooking dinner, cleaning my disaster of a house & trying to get rid of a headache. I rarely get headaches... I guess I'm just lucky. I think this one is about 99% mental & 1% physical. Why is it after a peaceful day away from the kids, going back seems so hard? I was only away one day & I am really struggling today. I guess it's like Monday's at work, they just suck after the weekend...
The ghost shapes from Heidi Swapp made a real comeback for me this weekend. I used them on 3 different layouts! I came across a couple packages & I am dead-set on using up all my old stash before I hit the store for my retreat...
Materials: Patterned Paper: EK Success; Stickers & Epoxy Emb
ellishments: American Traditional Designs & K&Co.; Ghost Shapes: Heidi Swapp.

No comments: