Sunday, September 26, 2010

Layout #195


Goofy Miles by Haley Ross
Well, yesterday was the much anticipated (well, for me anyhow) Crop Till You Drop. I had a super productive day! This is the first layout I did... it took a long time to get "into" it... but once I did I was on a roll. It was also nice to see everyone again. Since I closed the store I have rarely spoken with any of the old regulars. It was good to see Jen & Jen (hahah!), Rhonda, Carol, TerryLynn & Martha. Everyone really...
'Scrapbook Season' has officially begun. I am so looking forward to the next crop (A retreat to Coleman!)

Materials: Patterned Paper: TPC and Scenic Route; Cardstock: Close To My Heart & Bazzill Basics; Chipboard & Vellum Blocks: Colorbok; Brads: Rusty Pickle; Stickers: Colorbok & Scrapworks; Pen: Zig Writer by EK Success.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Haley, I had a great time this past weekend. You are such a hoot! Can't wait for the next one :)