Monday, April 25, 2011

Layout #230

Thankful for... by Haley Ross
I know that there's really nothing special to this layout (or any of my layouts really) to you. But to me, there's usually something I like enough to warrant keeping it in my album. I love the journaling on this page. I would have never thought to write down the conversation (argument?) that took place has it not been for my friends who laughed when they saw these pictures. I am glad I took their advice. I love this boring layout because I did.
Materials: Patterned Paper: K&Co, Making Memories, Paper Loft & Reminisce; Stickers: K&Co & Reminisce; RubOn: My Minds Eye; Alphabet Stickers: Making Memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.


1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I love this layout! The journalling is hillarious! Mainly because it sounds like an argument Steve and I would have :)