Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So excited!

The Calgary Farmers Market has re-opened in it's new home. I am so excited to head over there on Thursday to explore. I love that they are open on Thursdays, and in their old location that was always the best day to shop/eat, especially if you're taking a stroller/kids. I'm looking forward to visiting Eden Essentials to pick up some much needed Nellies, trying out a new chai latte(I'll miss the love & care of a Phil & Sebastien soy chai).... but the things I have missed the most is being able to visit a fish monger. I looove fresh (not previously frozen) salmon. And it's hard to find in Calgary, as we are nowhere near an ocean.... So happy to have the Farmers Market open once again.

Market Hours

Thursday: 11 am - 7 pm

Friday: 9 am - 5 pm

Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm

Sunday: 9 am-5 pm

No comments: