Monday, April 25, 2011

Layout #236

Looks Like Trouble by Haley Ross
This is my favourite layout form my weekend at Camp Croppin & it is also the first one I did. I guess I lost momentum fast..... I love these pictures of my troublesome little girl. She is a little devil & you can see it in her face. I love these wooden butterflies I found at Scrapbookers Paradise. So beautiful. I loved this paper the minutes I saw it. And I felt like I won the lottery when I saw the little wooden butterflies at another store. Gorgeous. I sure did use the heck out of mini alphabet stickers this week. They really are such a great value (usually less than 3 bucks) and jump off the page so much better than writing in pen.
Materials: Paper: Making Memories, Basic Grey & _______ (I have no idea who is beautiful butterfly paper is by, but I got it at Scrap Yard); RubOns: Basic Grey; Alphabet Stickers: Making Memories & Thickers by American Crafts; Wooden Butterflies: Studio Calico; Gems: Kaiser Craft.

No comments: