Saturday, February 5, 2011

Layout #211


Molly by Haley Ross
I am blogging. And posting layouts! And for the first time today, I browsed the web, looking at blogs of other unknown scrapbookers (not my friends) to see what they have been blogging about. Because it seems like I have nothing to write... And because I haven't been scrapbooking, I don't know what to blog. I thought I might get some ideas from other women... but alas, it seems like they have all made time to scrapbook. If you find yourself on this blog, and have one of your own that might inspire me, or heck, just give me something to read or a piece of eye candy, post a link. Please. I can only promise I wont leave mean comments, in fact, we could arrange for me to leave wildly complimentary ones that would make you look & feel successful. You decide.
So here, without further adieu, actually not deserving any adieu at all really, are my layouts....

My friend Kim took these pictures of Molly. And my favorite one is of her tiny little feet. I had asked Kacey for a good title for this page & she suggested 'Feet Balls'. (Just kidding, she didn't, it's an inside joke....). The paper was stolen from Kim (worth stealing wasn't it?), the gauze taken from a bag of Kim's hand-me-downs (which Kacey & I so selfishly hog. Leaving Tara to her own devices..). But the die-cuts were mine, and they were old, and that makes me happy.
Materials: Paper: My Minds Eye & Tim Holts; Die-Cuts: Daisy D's; Gauze: Scrappin' Extras; Brads: My Minds Eye and K&Co.; Rub Ons: Making Memories.


No comments: