Saturday, February 5, 2011

Layout #213


Keeping Up by Haley Ross
Last weekend I had some gals over to scrapbook... and by that I mean, I invited a few too many & ended up moving my couch, coffee table & husband (!) to squeeze 12 scrapbookers into my living room. My house is tiny but I think it went off well. This layout is the one of two that I finished this weekend. Some people might think 2 is a lot (some people like Lindsay...) but I usually pop off 12-18 on a weekend away. It was a loss for me. But I had fun & now I know the limits of our little bungalow. Thank you to everyone who came.
Materials: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Fabric & Felt embellishmenst: Making Memories; Ribbon: Scrapworks; Journaling Card & Chipboard Alphabet: Making Memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Other: Embroidery Floss.

1 comment:

kaly said...

Thanks again Haley, it was really fun. And you really did get more done than that! You got invites done and a three cute banner/hangings. It didn't seem too squishy, we all knew it would be close quarters, so it ended up being quite cozy.

I got a lot done, so I'm happy. I finally did finish what I started that weekend and will post it on my blog soon!