Saturday, February 5, 2011

Layout #214


beautiful by Haley Ross
I've had this paper for ages. Eons. And so I am happy to finally put it to good use. I decided to go black & white instead of super colorful so that her adorable leg warmers would stand out. My enlargement is blurry, but I loved the picture so much I didn't care much... And to show my love.... I fussy cut. Yep. I fussy cut. I NEVER fussy cut. Ok, maybe twice. But I avoid it at all costs, and although I know how beautiful Kim's pages look, I can't be bothered. I don't run with my simple style.
Speaking of Kim. My friend Kim Collis is a pro at cutting. And she will go to great lengths for her layouts. I guess that's why she is going to be featured by a great Canadian scrapbook company... check out her blog (left), I think the layout will be posted soon. I am willing to bet you $2 that there WILL be fussy cutting.

Materials: Paper: Urban Lily; Brads: Karen Foster; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Pop Dots: 3L.

No comments: