Saturday, February 5, 2011

Layout #212


Hey Sunshine! by Haley Ross
Aaaaaaaaahhh! I clench my jaw when I look at pictures of my kids that I love. You know that feeling right? I imagine all moms must do it. But I love the middle picture of M's chubby cheeks. I love this page. The sunshine button is not highly original, but I haven't done it before so I am pleased. What an easy embellishment, and great was to jazz up an cardstock die-cut... Just choose a color, cut a shape (another great way to use my dusty Cricut!) and cover it with buttons.
Materials: Patterned Papers: October Afternoon, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Rub-On Title: ki Memories; Flip Flaps: Close To My Heart; Tranparacey Overlay: Making Memories: Buttons: Basic Grey & Misc.; Acrylic Flowers: ki Memories; Journaling Spots: October Afternoon; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.

No comments: