Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finished!

I use to read a book a week (I use to do a lot of things...) Then I had the store & that became a book a month. Then I had Miles and it seemed like reading was something that would only be accomplished on vacations.
I have just finished Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. So funny. Picka Pocketoni was my favourite chapter. So very funny. Laugh out Loud funny. He is almost as funny as Chelsea Handler. If you haven't read Are You There Vodka It's Me Chelsea? then you are missing out. I think that puts my book count up to about 3 this year. Yay me! That's a book and a half a month!
Now I am going to start reading Twilight. I am told it is very addicting. I can see some late nights headed my way...

2 comments:

Kacey said...

http://kaceybbrowning.blogspot.com/2009/03/twilightobsession.html

Chris is picking up book 3 and 4 right NOW i have been without for just about 24hours and i am dying!!!
The Movie is playing in HR right now.

Cynthia said...

I am so addicted. I have book four and will have finished before the week-end for sure. I am doing a book a day. I hated book two, not written poorly just not what I wanted to happen. lol