Monday, September 21, 2009

f.y.i

If you click on the class link (to your left) you'll be able to enlarge our class schedule for October/November 2009. (Yes, I fixed it, so you can now enlarge the files!) I'll be posting more sneak peaks of the class projects as well as Weekend to Unwind projects as I receive them.
Brian & I will be at the store tomorrow trying to figure out how we can possibly seat a couple more people in our Weekend To Unwind, for now, most of the classes are SOLD OUT!
If you'd like to sign up call 403.938.2391 to see what's available.
There is still plenty of room in our Friday Night Cocktail Party where you'll do a Mini Class with Trisha Ladouceur our My Minds Eye endorsed educator! Plus take advantage of in-store specials, indulge in Crave Cupcakes & sip on a Cocktail (or Mocktail!) Tickets are just $15!

No comments: