Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Layout #078 & #079

I've been making some real progress on my Christmas albums. I have two. One is where I stash all of the Christmas layout from the past, oh, 5 years (it's almost full) and the other is for Miles' first Christmas (I took that many pictures). I am almost caught up on both of them. I actually like scrapbooking Christmas. You rarely have to match up colors (Hmmm... Green & Red? Sure.) and the embellishments are all so sparkly and cute. I 'll post more (I lent my book out..) soon, but here are a couple I liked...

So Merry by Haley Ross
This is actually scraplifted. I took an 8.5x11 layout and turned it into a 2 page layout... and it worked! (Ok, it looks NOTHING like the original, but sometimes I need a starting point...).
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee; Stickers: October Afternoon; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; Other: Ribbon off of a gift I recieved.

jump! by Haley Ross
This picture is crooked. I really need to get my camera back from the shop. Anyway, I love these pictures so much that I think I could have put ugly kitten stickers all over the page & I would still be happy with it.... well, maybe.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: K&Co.; Brads: Doodlebug; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts; Die Cut: K&Co.; Ribbon: May Arts; Other: Transparency.



No comments: