Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Layout #080


Sand Box by Haley Ross
Something horrible happened with my little point & shoot camera when I was taking these pictures... Miles' shirt is so bright. I might go back & try to fix that. I used some really old embellishments on this page, happy about that! There's a spelling mistake in my journaling that is killing me. Do you go back & tear things apart if there is spelling mistakes?
Materials: Patterned Paper & Embellishments: My Minds Eye; Alphabet Stickers: Sandylion; Brads: Karen Foster; Metal Labels: American Crafts; Pen: Ek Success Zig Writer.

1 comment:

Carol T said...

Why can't you just change "play" to "playing"? You don't have to rip it apart. And, to answer your question, yes, if you're me, you rip the layout apart if there's a spelling error. But not everyone is as anal retentive as me!