Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Thought you might be dying to see (I know I am) a little sneak peek of one of Trisha Ladouceur's projects for the upcoming Weekend To Unwind. This is a small "snipit" of the Family Canvas class. It features the beautiful Ooh La La paper line from My Minds Eye. And of course there are lots of other goodies piled onto this beautiful art piece.
Registration begins at 9am on September 11th.
The individual cost for this class is $54. Purchase the weekend pass, which includes this class, 3 others, a Friday night cocktail party ticket & Sunday crop for $210.
The cost of the class covers all of the supplies, however, there is a short basic tool list.




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

omg! ooh la la! is right. I so want this class.... do I need nice pictures of my family???? cuz I don't have those.

Martha said...

Looks amazing. I may need to do this one.