Friday, February 6, 2009

Jealous.

Jealous. I am jealous of Susan. So jealous. She is too talented. No one needs that much talent. The only way to fix this problem? Take her class and rub up against her to try to gain talent through osmosis. I plan on it. You can too (take her class, not rub up against her...). February 18th. About $18 (all supplies included.)
Phone 403.938.2391
Family Treasures Mini Album. Love love love it.
Love the little rag & button closure. Love the colors. Love it.





2 comments:

Deanna Weber said...

Yup, I am totally jealous. I wish I was there to take the class. I love that you are back on your blog. Also, love the girls night out idea. Wish I was there for that. I would be for sure be needing a ride home. Couldn't you just set up beds in the store for the night? lol
Miss you all.

Krysta said...

Hey Girlfriend, I can't believe I don't make it out to Alberta in 2 years & look at all the things that I've missed. A BABY BOY!!!... Congratulations, he is soooo cute :) I totally miss Calgary & you, but I guess that's what I get for being 800 kilometers away. I hope I can make it up there this year, I'm so needing my scrapbook store addition fill. Nothing new with me, single, still @ M's, still in Regina. ~Cheers~