Monday, February 23, 2009

Two More! 059 & 060

Miles is eating noodles tonight. It is priceless just watching him try to keep them in his hand. I feel like he is growing up so fast. And it makes me grateful to have such full scrapbooks for us to look back on someday. I know I probably take too many pictures. Which is just another reason this simple scrapbooking is working so well for me. I enjoyed my weekend away, I am enjoying putting the layouts into their albums & I am excited for Saturday (Girls Night Out) so I can get even more done.
Bundle Up by Haley Ross
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Ghost Letters: Heidi Swapp; Rhinestones: Kaiser Kraft; Brads: Karen Foster.
Cold Cutie by Haley Ross
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Scenic Route & My and My Big Ideas; Green letters: American Crafts; Stickers: K&Co. Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Haley, once I get passed how adorable Miles is...which takes a long time, I realize I really like your pages too...imagine...oh, yeah, the actual pages...thats what I'm to look at. (My mom thinks I buy the scrapbook magazines to look at the babies but I tell her I do get ideas once in awhile too...tee hee.) I love both, but especially the one with the close ups of Miles. Cool page and cool baby!