Monday, February 23, 2009

Layout 049,050,051

(double-click on any layout to enlarge)
It's all in the details* by Haley Ross
My birthday is so close to Valentine's day, so I take the opportunity to fix things up pink. Which really worked out because I got to use some of the beautiful new pink glittery paper.
Old Stock? The glittery stickers.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Alphabet Stickers: making memories; Chipboard die-cuts: My Minds Eye; Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Heart: George Cricut Cartridge.
Great Ocean Road by Haley Ross
This was one of the best road trips of my life (even with the windy roads & car sickness). I took so many scenic pictures which I always find hard to scrapbook. And I love love love these HUGE rub-on brackets.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzil Basics; Patterned Paper: Memory Boutique; Rub-ons: Memory Boutique; Stamps: Technique Tuesday & Stampin' Up; Metal Tab: making memories; Stickers: 7 Gypsies.
Spaaah! by Haley Ross
I love the pictures of the toes. I am so glad my mom took it (and she's not a scrapbooker!).
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: K&Co. ; Die-Cut Paper; ki memories; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Cricut Font: Opposites Attract; Other: Transparency.

No comments: