Monday, February 9, 2009

Layout 046,047,048

Three years ago I decided to create an album (I saw the idea in a magazine) that had just one page for each year of my life. The single-page layout is mostly about the journaling, which sums up how I feel that year. My 28th birthday is tomorrow & I did my Me At 27 layout today (nothing like leaving it until the last minute).
I'll just add a little disclaimer: I only shortly posted the Me At 25 layout in my store. I took it down when I realised that some of what I wrote was a little opinionated/controversial for some people. Now, to be frank, I don't care if my opinions aren't the same as everyone else's. I don't intend to offend. So, here are the three layouts that make up my smallest album. It took 3 years for three pages! If you don't like what I have to say, that's ok, it's not your layout, it's mine :)
Me At 27 by Haley Ross
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper, Brads, Colored Staples: Making Memories; Buttons: American Crafts & My Minds Eye; Tab Punch: Stampin' Up; Pen: Zig Writer by Ek Success; Cricut Font: Opposites Attract.

Me At 26 By Haley Ross

Materials: Scalloped Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper & Circle Sticker: Stampin' Up; Brad & Flower: Making Memories; Letter Stickers: Thickers by American Crafts; Other: Transparency.

Me At 25 by Haley Ross

Materials: Patterned Paper, Ribbons, Puzzle Peices, Rub-ons & Cloth Tabs all by Scrapworks. Cricut Font: Base Camp

5 comments:

Kitchen Utensil said...

Great idea Haley! Wish I could read them!!! Someday I will force you to show them to me!!

Martha said...

Fantastic idea. If people don't like what you had to say on YOUR layout, they shouldn't be nosey enough to read them, even if they were hanging in the store. Can't make everyone happy.

kaly said...

Happy Birthday Haley!

Cynthia said...

This is a great idea. I would like to do a few pages about me. I like the stye you have choosen for the lay- outs too. As for people judging you that is not their place. Ignore the personalities of the world.

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.