Monday, February 23, 2009

More Layouts! 054,055,056,057,058

I had a busy weekend! Here are a couple more layouts I managed to get done...
(between glasses of wine, Crave cupcakes & massages)

Little Cracker by Haley Ross
I love these pictures. Miles has the most priceless faces. Who's kid is this?
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: making memories; Journal Card & Stickers: making memories; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer.
Little Monster by Haley Ross
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts & Stickers: October Afternoon;

Oh Baby by Haley Ross
I pretty much scraplifted this layout. I loved the idea. I just cut a big circle out of the paper with the Cricut & went from there. So much fun.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle, making memories, Daisy D's, Me & My Big Ideas, and October Afternoon; Stickers: 7 Gypsies; Pen: EK Success Zig Writer; Other: Brads.

Super Star by Haley Ross
Ok. I love these pictures. I hate this layout. It started off so well, I liked the idea of mimicking the pattern with the brads. That's where I hit a road block. I couldn't make any title work on such busy paper. So I took the easy way out. And now I hate it. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye; Brads: Bazzill Basics & Heidi Swapp; Carstock Sticker: WeR Memory Keepers; Monogram Rub On: My Minds Eye.
Simply Irresistible by Haley Ross
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper & Rub Ons: Stampin'Up; Eyelets: WeR Memory Keepers; Rub-On Title: My Minds Eye.


No comments: