Monday, February 23, 2009

Layout 052,053

Light Up Okotoks by Haley Ross
I actually love Light Up Okotoks. Our store isn't very busy because most of the action is at the other end of the street, but we have a good time walking around. And we always wait until the fireworks show to go home. These pictures are from the first year, when the store was so beautifully decorated. It just gives me warm feelings.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Sparkle Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug; Brads: Karen Foster; Other: Sewing.

Joy by Haley Ross
I'll admit it, I am SICK of doing Christmas. I love the pictures, but I am really running out of ideas. And I haven't even started Miles' first Christmas. Sad really.
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas; Brads, Ribbon & Rubber Charm: Doodlebug; Other: Transparency.


No comments: