Wednesday, March 21, 2012

4 Days. No Facebook.

And about an hour ago I suddenly started to miss it... I miss the updates from some of my far-away friends, I miss hearing what my friends are having for dinner, and I miss the cute pictures of my friends kids. Who knew? I like Twitter but a tweet doesn't have the same 'feel-good' quality that a status-update has...

That being said I started another book today (Possibly because I have more time to read?) Ethical Oil - The Case For Canada's Oil Sands. The book is over a year old (I am slow on the uptake, as usual.) but I am excited to get into it. 


In case you are wondering, I'll probably balance this book out by reading Tar Sands: Dirty Oil & The Future of a Continent by Andrew Nikiforuk (one of the books biggest critics)... I'm just saying'.

No comments: