Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quilting By Moonlight


Saturday is my last quilting class... so thankfully my friend Jen came by to help me with my 'homework'. Molly was sick last weekend so I missed the class & I have been worried all week that I wouldn't get caught up. But thanks to Jen (Yes!) and a late night (I just finished pinning) I am ready for the class. It is so exciting to see it come together... I am truly happy with all the hard work (and math!). I am already planning my next quilt (which may sound keen, but in all fairness my friend has already started her next one... now that's keen!).

Now it's time to ice my finger tips (250 pins!) and hit the sack! Goodnight!


1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Hey I had fun pretending I was a sweat shop owner and yelling at you to sew faster :)

Love that close up picture of the pins!