Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day Greenery


 Today I brought home a little green in honour of St.Patricks Day. Today I went to Market Collective with my sister Kendra in Kensington. Molly has been sick (partied too hard on her birthday I guess) and I needed to get out of the house (after I finally dragged myself out of bed at 9:30). Luckily Brian was willing to play Mr. Mom for the morning. xo.


You would have thought I brought home a puppy! It turns out a cactus (which is the only type of plant that stands any chance of surviving at the Ross house) is just what the kids needed! Miles even 'watched' it once I put it up on the window ledge.



In their green t-shirts, Miles tells Molly everything he knows about 'Plants'. Not much!


Poor Molly, she is so sick. The excitement from the plant wore her out. 

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

No comments: