Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Saturday Morning.

I woke up early to attend my second quilting class this morning. I went to bed late so of course I was dragging my butt a little and cursing myself for signing up for a Saturday morning quilting class (who does that?). I grabbed my camera to take some pictures of the store where the class is being taught. It's Rumpled Quiltskins here in town, just a couple minutes from my house. 








I could walk around for hours, there is inspiration in every inch of this place. And while I know that I will never make quilts like the ones that hang on their walls (I really don't even aspire to....), I am currently learning a great foundation so I will have a reason to buy all of this gorgeous fabric... Ha! Ha! Ha!

I spotted this fabric (below) with the little bicycles on it...yeah, I'll be doing something with that next.

1 comment:

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I am so stealing some of these photos. I love that you took pictures ... if it were up to me I would have none and that would make my scrapbook layout about it a little difficult :)